Wednesday, March 23, 2011

L'oreal Paris Review

The New One Sweep Eye Shadow and Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara from L'Oreal Paris are awesome! 

The eye shadow has colors for all the eye colors, to make your specific color look great! It has a one of a kind applicator that you just sweep up or down on the eye color and than sweep once on your eyes. It takes a matter of seconds and you have all your highlighting, definition, etc. complete. You don't need to try and figure out what colors go good together, which color works for your eye color, where the colors should go on your eyes. Just sweep and its all done for you!!


The mascara is just as easy. There are also different colors for different eye colors. It is clump free, and wont smudge. (I wore it in the sleet the other day and had NO smearing or running) It is allergy tested and is even ok for sensitive eyes or contact wearers. You apply the base coat first and than you apply the top coat. Either just on the tips for everyday or you can go bold and apply the top coat to your entire lashes. I did not notice the top coat at first but when I was in different lighting I noticed the shimmer and really enjoyed the look. 

I would recommend these products. I liked them and they made my green eyes very noticeable. I am excited for my Birthday dinner on Friday to show off my sexy eyes!!

I received the new L'oreal One Sweep Eye Shadow and Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara for being a Bzz Agent. I got to try out the products for free in exchange for my review.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an amazing giveaway!! Thanks so much.
    Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

    ReplyDelete