Friday, August 12, 2011

Bondi Band Review



I started the P90X work out in late March. I have wanted to get rid of the left over weight from having my two kids. I also play Kickball every Sunday, not to give my self away but we did win the championship:) I am also training for my first 5K. I have never been a runner, but it is something I am growing to love. So with all that said, I am a very active person. I have been looking for something to keep the sweat out of my face while I am running and have had no such luck.  Enter Bondi Band!!


Bondi Band makes headbands, hats, towels etc. Their motto " No Slip, No Drip" and " Where Fashion meets Function".  I agree with both of these. While I just got the worst hair cut EVER, (It is starting to grow to an acceptable length) I was afraid the headband would not stay in place, or not look some what cute on me. Thank fully, I can make two itty bitty pig tails and the band holds the rest of my hair in place. I picked the " I run like a girl" head band in Neon Yellow, it matches my shoes :) Besides liking the design, it also did what it was made to do!  I can run the whole 5K and the band is still in the same place (regular head bands I would have to fix at least 5 times in my run) and I don't have the annoying sweat dripping in my eye, through out the WHOLE run!


They have a variety of super cute designs, funny sayings, Military, crowns, causes, sports, etc. Check out the Bands here and let me know which ones you like! 

I would recommend these to anyone really! Besides great for running, if you want to keep your hair and/or sweat out of your face this is just a great brand! They are also super easy to clean, I just tossed mine in the washer and let it air dry!

Plus, there will be a giveaway coming up next week, and the winner will win their choice of design!!


No comments:

Post a Comment