Sunday, January 1, 2012

Heaven is for Real for Kids Book Review

Heaven is for Real for Kids told by Colton Burpo is an amazing book. It is the story of one little boys death and what his experience in Heaven was like. He was brought back to life, but what he describes while in Heaven is so amazing.

The book is a very fast read. I got it on my E-reader. I wish it would have been available in print, only because the pictures are black and white on my Nook. However the details described in the book make it very easy to imagine your own pictures. 
I think this would be an excellent book for children to learn about Heaven and what they will have there. It is also a great way to talk about the passing of a loved one, or pet. I think after reading this book to your child they would no longer be so afraid for whomever is now in Heaven.

I would recommend this book! It was a great read, while my daughter is 3 and does not fully understand death, she did enjoy the book. 


(I received a copy of this book for free in exchange for my review, however all reviews are my honest opinions.)

1 comment:

  1. I think this would be an excellent book for children to learn about Heaven and what they will have there

    ReplyDelete