Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Information



Sunday/Monday I will be marking where I got my coupons, such as Red Plum (RP) Smart Source (SS) Procter & Gamble (P&G) Also which paper, Pioneer Press or Star Tribune. I will also let you know if it is a printable coupon and where I located it.

 I will delete all the weekly deals on Friday/Saturday, as the deals are good Sunday-Saturday. That will make it easier so there is not a pile up of old deals to go through. 

If you would like to share a deal that you have found, or if you would like to tell me about a great shopping trip, PLEASE email me! I want to hear from you!
Please become a follower!Only followers (money saver) can win giveaways!

Thank you all so much and please spread the word about this site! I am having a lot of fun putting the deals/coupons together. Also email me if you have another store you shop at that you would like me to find deals for!

Happy Savings,
HCL


1 comment:

  1. It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy.

    ReplyDelete