Friday, October 7, 2011

HandMade'ns Crafts Review



My husband is the grill master and that is his domain when it comes to cooking...everything else is mine. My daughter and I love to bake cookies, and cakes, and we LOVE to eat them too! We also rarely eat out, which means I make dinner every night and things can get messy. My thought...we need aprons. I did not want a plain apron, I wanted something cute and feminine. Madison wanted a pretty one too.


I did some searching, and found HandMade'ns Crafts, they had the cutest designs I found. Besides super fun and cute aprons, they also offer bibs, jumpers, purses, bags, and more! They are a mother daughter team, and I think they have a great thing going for them. The quality is great, the colors are perfect and I love the pocket designs. The ruffle at the bottom makes it feminine too. The straps are all tie straps, so you can easily adjust them, this is specifically great for my daughters, she will be able to wear it for a long time! Madison was so excited when she opened hers, she wore it for the entire day and twirled around like a little princess. So besides being a child's apron, Madison discovered it doubles for dress up time!


The aprons are easy to wash, I just threw them in the wash and than let air dry. The aprons offer great coverage and are wider than most aprons I have seen, but it offers a better coverage, and more room to wipe your hands! 


With the holiday season approaching I recommend getting one of their awesome aprons, whether you need one or you need a new! Visit their Etsy Shop take a look around and order yours today! If they do not have yours in stock, they are very quick with their sewing! Make your holiday baking a little more fun, the aprons are fun and flirty!!  



(I received the 2 aprons I reviewed for free in exchange for my review. The above opinions are my honest review though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment